This week Alan Vickers and Dean Murphy (Crystal Adblock) join me to discuss the weeks Apple and tech related news. Apple is still making lots of money and the rumours return of a SIRI Home device.
- Apple’s 2nd Quarter Results (hint, they are doing OK).
- Microsofts new MacBook Challenger.
- Lunching with Cook.
- Bye bye, plastic MacBook.
- Watch Repairs Extended.
- Apps have gone from the Watch.
- Nearly everyone (of those surveyed) loves their AirPods.
- Rumours of a SIRI Home emerge again.
- Plus more.
Link to The Maltese Cube Audio Play
CONTACT THE SHOW:
I really would appreciate it if you could take a few moments and submit a review in iTunes. I won’t ply you with adverts, just a little review is all I ask…go on, you know you want to really, don't ya?
The Mac & Forth Show Patreon Page.
- This Month's Wonderful 'The One with the Shout Out' Funders: Teresa Hummel, Steven Leach, Matt Barton & Ron Poyotte. Thank you for our contributors of smaller donations. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to us on: